Sunday 9 October 2011

The F Factor

So my not so guilty pleasure at the moment is definitely X Factor. Every Saturday and Sunday and then even the Xtra Factor afterwards if I have the time. There is a lot of talent this year, so they may have the X Factor, but do they have the F Factor(F being for fashion)? Before the live shows begin they always try to revamp all of the contestants which usually results in them looking worse(unless they are old in which case it is usually necessary).


What have they done to Frankie? Put him in some see through top and a sleeveless leather jacket? He isn't Russell Brand!


I don't know why they felt the need to dye Janet's hair ginger? It's like they're trying to make her stereotypically Irish. She suited her previous hair colour.


I don't know how well you can see Sophie's shoes, but they were definitely the highlight of the show, fashion-wise, for me. I just tried to find where they're from but Google didn't want to help, oh well.
By the way, sorry if this post is lost on you which it probably will be if you don't watch X Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment