Friday 7 October 2011

Westfield; new shopping centre or new town?

You may have had your doubts about Stratford in the past, but if you were to visit now you would have a whole new perspective. My new perspective kicked in when I visited Westfield shopping centre for the first time this Tuesday. Forget visiting Track'n'field next summer, you should be visiting Westfield. Calling it a shopping centre is a huge understatement, it's more like a new town, Westfield town. Meaning I'm definitely looking forward to, hopefully, going again next week and letting my student loan take the hit. Eek. Here's my favourite buys from round 1 at Westfield.


Leather (I use that word loosely) skirt from H&M.


Another H&M item, velvet black dress with zip detail down the front of the dress. But my favourite buy of the day?



£10 well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment