Saturday 8 October 2011

Wears Wally

So last Thursday at Elements may not have been the best idea, Ben & Jerry's and alcohol is not something I will be trying again. However next Thursday the theme returns to dress up, and this time round it's Where's Wally. Firstly where would I buy Where's Wally attire and secondly surely wearing the real outfit would be way too hot to go 'clubbing' in (clubbing in Epsom just doesn't sound right). So as a refresher, what do Wally & co wear?

I think I'll cross the dog off the list. And the wizard man. I don't think I have any yellow stripy clothes so I guess I'll cross the creepy looking guy off the list too. Leaving me with wally and his lady friend. I don't even have any red and white stripy clothes... I guess a shopping trip is in order.


Hopefully this is the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment